Summy, I love your blog. It is amazing. There is so much I love about it I can't list them all. You've totally motivated me to make one. I love all the pictures except for the ones of me. You look beautiful and Baby Monroe looks so grown up. Love, Bridgett
So I found your blog through who knows who but I thought I should say a quick hello!! You are such a cute family. I haven't seen your little guy forever. He is getting so big!
Summer, he is adorable! I totally see you in him. So fun to talk to you the other day too. Glad you guys are doing well, but SO sad I'm going to miss you while in Utah.
Okay Summer, here are your cute Norton girl's addresses: www.kennyandmelissahardy.blogspot.com www.glaziergazette.com allenandstefaniebell.blogspot.com
Summer you're cute. Ofcourse we can be blogging friends! But only if you still do my hair ;) Which reminds me...I need to call you SOON. And your lil Monz is so cute! He looks like a happy baby
10 comments:
Summy,
I love your blog. It is amazing. There is so much I love about it I can't list them all. You've totally motivated me to make one. I love all the pictures except for the ones of me. You look beautiful and Baby Monroe looks so grown up.
Love, Bridgett
summer what a cute little monzie!!! what proud parents you both must be.
So I found your blog through who knows who but I thought I should say a quick hello!! You are such a cute family. I haven't seen your little guy forever. He is getting so big!
Summer, he is adorable! I totally see you in him. So fun to talk to you the other day too. Glad you guys are doing well, but SO sad I'm going to miss you while in Utah.
Yay Summer, I promised I'd find you and I did! Thanks again for the hot hair.. love it. :)
Hi Sum!! I am so happy to be friends!! Lets do lunch soon, i can't wait to see the cute baby soon. He is getting so big!
Okay Summer, here are your cute Norton girl's addresses:
www.kennyandmelissahardy.blogspot.com
www.glaziergazette.com
allenandstefaniebell.blogspot.com
I emailed you my new number on myspace. I got a new phone and Elliot saved another summer under your name so i don't have your number anymore.
Summer you're cute. Ofcourse we can be blogging friends! But only if you still do my hair ;) Which reminds me...I need to call you SOON.
And your lil Monz is so cute! He looks like a happy baby
Cute blog! We love it! You and your sister look like twins!
Post a Comment