Hi Summer, I saw your blog through pete & courtney's. I totally agree with you on the Edward actor, he doesn't do it for me. I can't for the movie to come out. All of us girls should go together.
k i am so excited too! my friends and i are going to the midnight showing! it took my 4 days to read all 3 books and so cant wait for the fourth to come out!
r u kidding me...i'm dying for this flick to come out! i lost sleep reading those books because they were so good. if only every husband could be edward 24/7!
5 comments:
K, I am so excited that you posted this. Ya, I know what you mean about Edward. I guess we will have to wait and see.
Hi Summer, I saw your blog through pete & courtney's. I totally agree with you on the Edward actor, he doesn't do it for me. I can't for the movie to come out. All of us girls should go together.
Ashley Okerlund
1) Really?
2) You can set you music not to automatically start playing.
3) The really was refering to how much I just assume I hate anything twilight related without ever reading or watching any of it.
k i am so excited too! my friends and i are going to the midnight showing! it took my 4 days to read all 3 books and so cant wait for the fourth to come out!
r u kidding me...i'm dying for this flick to come out! i lost sleep reading those books because they were so good. if only every husband could be edward 24/7!
Post a Comment