Man! It is as though Monroe & I have been together forever! (in a good way) Here are some pictures throughout the years...HAHA (I don't know why I did sooo many...I just thought they were so funny.)
HILARIOUS...i might have to be really tacky and plug in some pics on that website..irrisistable. Thanks for the other night. We really enjoyed seing you all. By the way, talkloop.com is that international phonecard website (no hidden fees etc) if you end up needing one...see you guys again soon, KIM
Haha! I totally did this too. Where are your family pics? I want to see them. PS. I need you to email or text me your phone number my little coco sucked on my phone and forever lost all my numbers. Can you believe that...people can drop their phone in a pool, let it dry out and it works fine. Let your baby suck on your phone and it will never function again.
hey summer! i found your blog through a friends and wanted to say hello, and was wondering if your still doing hair? i need my hair done so bad.. my sis use to do it and moved so i wanna switch to you if you still do it!! let me know!! :)
7 comments:
OMG That made me laugh so hard people are asking me if Im ok.
That is hilarious! I could not stop laughing. Thanks for a good laugh!
oh how funny!!!!! that is awsome. Are you what i think you are????? does the oven have something in it?
haha! So funny. See you tomorrow!
HILARIOUS...i might have to be really tacky and plug in some pics on that website..irrisistable. Thanks for the other night. We really enjoyed seing you all. By the way, talkloop.com is that international phonecard website (no hidden fees etc) if you end up needing one...see you guys again soon, KIM
Haha! I totally did this too. Where are your family pics? I want to see them. PS. I need you to email or text me your phone number my little coco sucked on my phone and forever lost all my numbers. Can you believe that...people can drop their phone in a pool, let it dry out and it works fine. Let your baby suck on your phone and it will never function again.
hey summer! i found your blog through a friends and wanted to say hello, and was wondering if your still doing hair? i need my hair done so bad.. my sis use to do it and moved so i wanna switch to you if you still do it!! let me know!! :)
Post a Comment