That place looks great....Happy Haloween you guys!! I'm saving up ideas for next year when Drey can enjoy pony rides and care what a pumpkin even is!!! We'll see you guys again when you get back from your travels...Sanft's
my sister sent me an email about blogs from ksl.com and it talked about how people could stalk you and steal your baby pics and exployed them, and how this lady was getting mean comments on her blog, then found out it was from a family member. kind of scary, so now im private.
Summer! Ok, I need to schedule like way ahead of time and just come to you to get my hair done. I miss you doing it so much! I just got it done, so seriously, schedule me in for like four months from now. :-) Thanks for your email! Cute pictures! I am doing well. Pretty busy with these two little kiddies. How are you doing? You guys look so happy! I love looking at all your pictures!
summer update your blog already!!! congrats on the bouncing baby boy!!! and i miss you as a hair stylist. you are truly by far the BEST damn hair stylist out there.
4 comments:
That place looks great....Happy Haloween you guys!! I'm saving up ideas for next year when Drey can enjoy pony rides and care what a pumpkin even is!!!
We'll see you guys again when you get back from your travels...Sanft's
my sister sent me an email about blogs from ksl.com and it talked about how people could stalk you and steal your baby pics and exployed them, and how this lady was getting mean comments on her blog, then found out it was from a family member. kind of scary, so now im private.
Summer! Ok, I need to schedule like way ahead of time and just come to you to get my hair done. I miss you doing it so much! I just got it done, so seriously, schedule me in for like four months from now. :-) Thanks for your email! Cute pictures! I am doing well. Pretty busy with these two little kiddies. How are you doing? You guys look so happy! I love looking at all your pictures!
summer update your blog already!!! congrats on the bouncing baby boy!!! and i miss you as a hair stylist. you are truly by far the BEST damn hair stylist out there.
Post a Comment