Grand Cayman Anyone??

Monroe and I had the chance to go to Grand Cayman with his brother Bruce and his wife Callie. It was a wonderful trip. My parents watched little Monz while we were gone. I missed him more than I thought possible.:) We had a lot of fun and even survived Hurricane Paloma! We were so blessed that last minute the hurricane moved East. It ended up hitting the smaller Caymans and Cuba at a catagory 4! We were so lucky! Thank goodness for the power of prayer!:)




The first night we were there, there was the most beautiful sunset.



Monroe went on another dive here in Cayman. They saw a lot of things including a hammerhead shark!


We went to the turtle farm which was way cool because I LOVE turtles...that is until you realize that it is a "farm" and they are being raised to be eaten....:( sad





The baby turtles were my favorite! How cute are they?





We couldn't snorkel enough!


Here is one picture from our condo window of the HURRICANE!!!





Here are some pictures of us at Sting Ray City. This was really neat. We were out in the middle of the ocean at this 'sand bar' so you could stand up waist high and there were so many sting rays! They would just swim right up to you and rub up against you. You could pet them, feed them, or kiss them for seven years good luck! :)





just more of my amazing photography.......
OK that is enough pictures already!!!!!!

4 comments:

Read and Camille King said...

how fun for you two!!! are you prego? cuz you dont look like it.

Katie Torriente: said...

Umm, i swear you guys go on more fun trips than anyone I know!! Looks like you had a great time. I need to come see you soon!

Liz said...

Hey!! Your blog is too cute!! Baby Monz is getting so big!! Nav and I haven't seen you in forever! But we will see you at Christmas and we will be going up to Utah a few days after Christmas!

Jennifer said...

Summer! Did you get my message? I need to come see you and get my hair done! I am trying to schedule it ahead of time! :-) Love all the pictures! Looks like you guys are having fun! Call me!! 801-367-0057

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed