FAMILY REUNION TIME!!! :)

So many of you out there are wondering what we do at these family reunions....well....a picture is worth a million words...that is why I always post more pictures than write anything in my posts. So here are a ton of pictures from the family reunion up in Huntsville. We had a blast! Monroe has such an amazing family and we always have a ton of fun! I'm still soooo sad at the fact that Elizabeth, Navin, and Allie weren't there....:( Well there is always next year!!! So, unless I just had a baby, there's a family wedding, or I have a flight planned I will be there too! :) (the timing of previous years has been a little off for when I could go....anyways...)
We started off the reunion this year, like many others, at Lagoon!


It was so crazy to see Monroe on a ride all by himself!!! He is getting sooo big! He was a little scared at first when it started to go, but then he really liked it!:)



Nate was cracking me up with this huge drink he bought for him & his kids!


Callie & Julie enjoying yummy lunch! :) It's quite a task feeding everyone...there was almost 50 peeps at the reunion to feed! :)



Monroe on another ride by himself...:)



This picture is pretty funny. If you can see in both Monroe's hands he had fruit snacks. We were sitting there listening to a little music show that was going on and I guess Monroe didn't like the music... because when I looked down at Monroe he was trying to put one in each ear. He was plugging his ears with his fruit snacks!!! It was funny!:)



This is Monroe Gunn's little cousin Roger Quinn. They had fun playing together all week. This was their little game of one on one.




Day two of the reunion we went to the Lake. We had so much fun riding the jet ski's. Little Monroe loved the 'boat'! He loved going out with daddy.


Collin chillin' on the beach.



The Monroes - they were going pretty fast makin' me nervous! :)


Monroe loves to swim! At one point he said "swim!" and then he straight nose dived into the water. Luckily I was right by him to pull him out! All the life jacket did was make him float face down it the water! Scarey!!! He has no fear! He just wanted to swim!




Monroe, Monroe, & Landon


This is a picture of Collin with his cousin Mandee's baby Tia. They are just a few weeks apart! Would that make them second cousins??? How does that work?


This is all the boys (dad & bro's) - The Original Monroe, Bruce, Monroe, James, and Nate. All sitting at the table planning our next big trip to Mexico...



This is some of the sister/sister in laws doing yoga. Yes, Lisa had us all out there every morning doin' some yoga! It was pretty fun and funny!:) It reminded me of that one movie w Steve Carell...


This is what the little boys did most of the time...video games. Monroe loved playing with all his cousins.



Worn out! You can't really tell from the picture all the war wounds Monz got... He had like 20 mesquito bites just on his head! It made his whole forehead swell up and one of his eyes! He looked like Quizzi Moto- poor thing! And he got a really bad bloody lip the last day! He was worn out and beat up!

We're looking forward to next year! :) Love you all!!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm so sad we missed it this year! We have never missed one, it felt so weird! It looks like it was fun! Hopefully we will get to see you at Christmas time! Collin is so freakin cute by the way!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed