Addicted to Cupcakes

I can't stop making/eating cupcakes!!! Nat & Aust you better hurry up & come visit before they are all gone!!!:)













So I'm thinking of starting a new profession! Summer the baker...the cupcake maker!:) Sum Sweets? McBake? Summy Yummy? SumYum? Or like lil' Monroe calls them Pupcakes!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

Allie said...

Yum!! Those look SO good. I'd be over in a jiffy if I lived in Utah! You could totally start your own cupcake bakery. I want them so badly!!

Saun and Wes said...

These look so good. I am addicted to cupcakes, so if you ever need anyone to eat some for you, I will be right over. This is Wes by the way, not Saundra. I eat about a box of Hostess cupcakes a week. Yummmm.

Saun and Wes said...

Those are beautiful cupcakes! I like Sum Sweets! it is catchy!

-Saun

Jennifer said...

That is so cute! I like Sum Sweets. :-) I can't believe how yummy and perfect they all look. Guess what?!? We are moving back to Provo in the fall! Dom is going to get his MBA at BYU! I can't wait to come see you!

Bridgett Johnson said...

Those look so so so good. Why don't I live closer? Because we both would easily gain 10 lbs. I miss you.

zeb.holly.van.gretchen said...

Oh my gosh-those look soooo scrumptious! You and Jess should merge cookies and cupcakes.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed