Collin has a new hobby! He is a little wood carver, chipper, biter, scraper, whatever! Collin has decided to add to his brothers previous work... His tool: his 7 sharp little teeth, that actually may be getting duller due to all his hard work! (isn't that what hamsters do?) I tried to get a picture of all the stuff that was on his face!




Maybe once Collin is done & after my 3rd boy...by the time my girl gets here..... I won't have to strip the finish off at all! I can just paint is a sweet "antiqued" white!:)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
Did you eat paint chips as a kid?
My kids did this too. Don't you love how you spend good money on a beautiful crib and then they just go and ruin it? The nerve of those kids....ha ha.
Post a Comment