Arizona Here We Come!!!

We just had to escape the Utah freeeeeze we were experiencing this last May....so we decided to go to Arizona and enjoy the heat!

Here are just a few highlights from the trip!

Collin unpacking - he was so excited to be at grandma/pa's house!


The clubhouse BBQ with all the cousins!







Swimming at night and not freezing:)

Staying the night at Dawson's & Peyton's!:)
They had so much fun on the slip & slide!

Enjoying more fresh fruit.:)


And being Super Hero's!

This was a wonderful day... full of food, massage, mani & pedi's and cousins!:)

Monroe loved playing with Brandon! (Lacey's son)

Elizabeth's graduation!!!!



We are sooo proud of her!


Wrestling with Uncle Austy!

Banana pancakes!!!:)

Movie with all of the cousins! (Saw 'How to Train your Dragon' - M loved it!)

Grandma's Jumpin' House!


Swimming with Uncle TyTy!
....and in the end Monroe just had a black eye, bruised forehead, fat lip, and a couple bug bites (I think) on his face! I tried capturing it in this photo...but you can't see it all!:)

2 comments:

Nici said...

cute, fun posts like always! :) Thanks again for my hair cut. I've gotten so many compliments. Why did the boys need tubes? how are they doing?

Natalie Johansen said...

Good times! I miss az so much!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed