Monroe Gunn turns One!!!

My baby is one! I can not believe it! What a year it has been!!! I think Monroe and I would both have to agree that this was the best year of our lives! Baby Monzie's too! :) (The one and only....so it has to be!) He's the coolest kid ever! We love him! We had a little 'Finding Nemo' birthday party. It was soo fun! We had such a great turn out with all of our family and friends! My family was in town for the 4th of July and even Uncle Tyler came and surprised us! That was so great! Good Times!!!!!!


His little birthday invites!




This is where I got really creative... :) I made all the different "under the sea" and turtle chocolate molds to put on top of the cupcakes...If any one wants any I still have a ton in my freezer. :)






Little Monz ate so much he was literally gagging afterwards!




He got soooo many wonderful gifts!



Here we are with Uncle TyTy!


Here are the 3 Monroes!!!



Monroe had a ton of little friends at his birthday party....but as you can see he is already a little ladies man! :)

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed