O.K. O.K.... I THINK THIS IS IT!
HOME A WEEK AND WE WERE OFF TO FLORIDA!
We had fun in Florida! We were on the Caribbean side and the water was so warm and shallow so it was perfect for baby Monroe! He loved it! He wasn't afraid of the ocean like he was in Cancun!
So ya...the beach was our favorite part of the trip.
My second favorite was the room! We stayed in a "suite" but it was SUITE because it had a full kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave etc. . so that is so perfect when you have a baby! It made it so much easier! The room even had a washer and dryer! I thought that was pretty neat....ok....I am realizing I am not a girl any more...I am a MOM...I feel old...like Jeff Foxworthy would say.. "If you get excited about doing dishes and your laundry on vacation...you're definitely a mom!" Or however he says it.
My third favorite was the homemade ice cream shop! Toasted coconut ice cream!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MONROE ATE A LOT OF SAND....SICK!
SO WE TOOK HIM OUT FOR SOME REAL FOOD! :)
HE LOVED THE WATER! :)
WE MISSED CHITZAN-ITZA SO BAD I HAD TO MAKE A SANDCASTLE IN REMEMBRANCE OF IT...J/K!




2 comments:
You know I really don't mind sitting at my desk everyday working until I read your blog! I am missing out on so many fun vacation spots! I am jealous! Hey, check out my blog I posted some cuts I like and I need your opinion--also let me know if you have any other cute ideas. Thanks!
Can i be a part of your family? I want in on all these trips! You guys look like your having a great summer!
Post a Comment