FIRST NIGHT IN HIS BIG BOY BED!!!!

Since I have finally caught up on all I needed to blog.....Finally!!!!

I have to say TONIGHT IS MONROE'S 1ST NIGHT SLEEPING IN HIS BIG BOY BED!!!! Yeah! He did so good! We just got bunk beds, since the next little one is a boy also and they are going to room together! So Monz went from a crib to sleeping in a full tonight! He is growing up way too fast! He is such a good boy!

2 comments:

Lacy said...

I didn't know that it was a boy! Congrats. Love all the new posts. Hopefully we can get together soon!

A&K Sanft said...

yea!!! another boy!!! Congrats. I've been wondering what you were having:) That's TOTALLY sweet. Boys need boys. I hope I have a boy too...we'll be finding out here in about a month..... just fat and happy right now. Good tip on the transition to a big bed by the way. Not sure about sleeping arrangements over here yet?!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed