what a bunch of freaks! I've never seen 30+ year olds with their faces painted. Weird! But....kinda cool....did you guys go show it off, or did Monroe wimp out and wash it off? Tyler and I went to my bro's house down the street and scared his wife a little. It was kinda funny, and they think we're a little strange. Anywho....
2 comments:
what a bunch of freaks! I've never seen 30+ year olds with their faces painted. Weird! But....kinda cool....did you guys go show it off, or did Monroe wimp out and wash it off? Tyler and I went to my bro's house down the street and scared his wife a little. It was kinda funny, and they think we're a little strange. Anywho....
So funny! I love how I got to hear the whole story! It was so fun to see you! I love my hair! Thank you!
Post a Comment