Oh ya...the most exciting part of this visit to Disneyland was Monz getting his head stuck in the bars of the fences that go around the tree/grass areas. (I missed all the excitement since I had just run to the restroom) There was a duck inside the fence so Monz was trying to get it and Monroe had looked away for a 'second' and when he looked back Monz was saying "stuck" "stuck" and everyone by him was gasping because Monz's head was stuck in the fence....the weird thing was that his body was on the inside of the fence and his head was sticking out... Monroe couldn't figure if he had climbed over somehow and then tried to get out through the bars... Help came and offered to get the firemen to 'bend the bars' but Monroe was like no way somehow he got himself in, so we should be able to get him out...so thank goodness they realized he had stuck his body through sideways...cause there was no was his head would have ever fit between those bars! :) I'm sad I missed all of the excitement! :) If I was there..well it prob wouldn't have happened in the 1st place :)...but if it had I would have taken a picture! :)
Collin was sooooo excited to be there!!!
C for Collin...:)
The only picture I am in...
King Bonzo...
Late night...finally leaving the park! Fun, Tiring Day...Monz stole Collins 1st ears...:)




2 comments:
So cute-- so fun! When are we going to go with bothour fun families?
that story about Monz cracked me up! I love the things that happen when the dads are "watching" the kids. if you ever need a friend to go to dland with, just give us a holler. our poor kids didn't get to go at 5 weeks or 5 years for that matter. very deprived.
Post a Comment