I really didn't think Collin looked all that much like Monroe...but I couldn't believe how similar they look in their Mickey Ears....:) Can you tell who's who??? :)
Collin is so darling. I love that last one of him in his bunny ears making the "o" face. And i can't believe how much little Monz looks like uncle Monz. Each day they look more and more alike. I think Collin totally has your traits. Both littles guys are adorable. I'm sure excited to meet Collin in a couple months. Love you guys!
1 comment:
Collin is so darling. I love that last one of him in his bunny ears making the "o" face. And i can't believe how much little Monz looks like uncle Monz. Each day they look more and more alike. I think Collin totally has your traits. Both littles guys are adorable. I'm sure excited to meet Collin in a couple months. Love you guys!
Post a Comment