Cleaning Out the Pantry!!!

Soooooo.... I just want to begin this post by thanking Auntin and NatalieX2 for taking on this project! It was a big one! It did a couple things for me... Helped me realize how old I am...because '06 just doesn't seem that long ago... That we need to eat what we have before buying more...and as Natalie did say...maybe our family just isn't big enough for Costco sized purchases yet... It was sad throwing away full boxes of Raw Bars, Protein Bars, and all the other expensive 'healthy' foods! Hey why weren't all those eaten?!? The 20lb Costco bag of M&M's can always be eaten....hmmm I'm starting to see a pattern here! Like I always say..."at least I have good intentions "(of eating healthy...:)) Anyways!!! We did have some winners in the pantry... Here are the pictures! We also had some fun 'testing' the expiration date...even though it said it was expired...we dared tasting it...just to check! Now I need someone to clean out this blog post of all the extra & wasted.............'s!


Austin & Natalie at the beginning of the clear out...still smiling!:)


This one does have sentimental value... I do believe this is the cheese-wiz that Bridgett put in our honeymoon basket....:):P



Who knew these could even go bad!!!



Really?!?!? More '06 stuff... It's like I bought groceries right when we got married...but all we did was go out to eat, so it never got eaten! Sad!



Now this picture REALLY DOES SCARE ME!!! It just reminds me of those hoarders... A hoarder's house! That illness is a little frightening to me and this pantry makes me feel like I am suffering from that! Yowzers!!!


I believe we threw out like five huge bags of food.... There goes my food storage!:(

3 comments:

The J Gang said...

SO what was their motivation for helping you with that? I need to get their help next time their down. BTW did anyone try the hostess cupcake?

Alison said...

Summer!!! I'm SO glad you found me! I miss our divas live days :) I can't believe you have 2 babies! They are so adorable. I'm days away from my due date, and am VERY ready for this little girl to exit the premises and make her appearance. We have to keep in touch now! I'll need some tips from you since you're a veteran in the mommy world now. :) Hope all is well with you guys.

Bridgett Johnson said...

Good job with the clean out. I'm glad that your not a pack rat. It's good to deep clean often.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed