So we were at the mall the other night and Monroe was going up to all the manequins (most headless by the way!) saying "This is my mom!" "my mom" "my mom!" WHAT THE?!?!? Is my child having an identity crisis?!? Or are my mothering skills so bad that a headless manequin seems more motherly than me! SAD!




Soooooo i think he was just being funny right??????...:-/
- Posted using BlogPress
from my iPhone




4 comments:
That's hilarious!!! by the way...i loved everything about Colins bday. Those cupcakes were amazing!
i cant stop laughing at this...
He probably thinks that because those clothes look just like what you would wear. Well, the first one anyway. I think you look like those mannequins--in a good way. He looks so cute. He's just pulling your leg. He know exactly who is mommy is!
He just sees the mannequins' gorgeous legs and thinks of you. Little tots can't even see our faces you know; they're too short!!! So, there you go, mystery solved. Although, I don't think your legs are that white. Just sayin.
Sorry, this is a really weird comment. I've been at the pool all day...I blame it on the heat.
Post a Comment