When he sings "I am a Child of God" he says " I am a child of golf"
He no longer calls me mom it's just "Summer or Sum!" it started out "Summer wA r u?!" now it's "Sum Summer Sum watch this!!!" etc...
Rice Krispy treat - Christmas treat
Pterodactyl - tic-tac-tic-tactyl
Cupcakes - pupcakes
He calls himself 'you' "You do it!" means "I'll do it" or in a picture of us he says, "mom(or Summer:)), dad, Collin, you"
Honey Nut Cheerios - "Bee's"
Shredded Mini Wheats - "Guys" or "chocolate guys" for the chocolate ones (because of the little cereal guys on the box/commercials)
"no make a mess!" if u've help him u know!;)
Oh man I know there's a big one I'm forgetting! There's a ton more I just need to get better at writing them down so I don't forget!;) Hence the blogging!;)
He is always singing and knows all the words to sooo many songs! I love his little singing voice! He's too cute!;)

-(he put this sticker on his own eye on the plane...so funny:))
Good Night!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone




No comments:
Post a Comment