We started of with "Grassy Hill of Fire!!!" My dad didn't come up this year and spoil us with the prime "Stadium" tickets... so we were on the hill just outside... It was still amazing! The fireworks were right above our heads and were spectacular!:) We didn't even need our safety goggles this year!:D
This is a really ugly picture... but I had to document that I actually ran a 10K!!! I used to look at the people who got up early to run in something like that and just think... 'I would never do that! You'd have to be crazy to!' haha I've arrived!:) I did ok for my first run ever! My time was 54:53. I placed 42/132 in my division...176/607 in gender.. So my pace was like 8:51/M. I wish I had ran it before, because at the end I thought I had much longer to go than I did and so I would have pushed myself more. I loved it though and want to do one again soon! My claim to fame...I was running behind Steve Young and totally passed him and beat him!:) HAHA
And of course we can't forget the Provo Parade!!! As always started out at the condo and walk down to Lund Optical to enjoy Monroe's Family and the Lund party & goods!!! You can't beat that!:)
Proud to be an American!:)




No comments:
Post a Comment