We started the day off right with some Mickey Mouse pancakes! Monroe requested them!:) I love now that he is three and can express what he wants more! So now I just give him EVERYTHING he asks for! haha JK!:)
He loved them!:)
After breakfast we took him to that new toy store Blinkenstaffs (?sp?) and let him pick out what he wanted for his birthday.
Dawson & Mamo had a blast!
Thank you soooooo much to Lance & Natalie & his sweet cousins Monroe got just what he wanted!!!! His own plasma car!!! It is so cute to watch him ride it! He was a pro from the very beginning!:) Thanks again guys!!! It's his favorite!!!
NOW FOR THE PIRATE PARRRRRRRRRRRTY!:)
Monroe has been close to obsessed about pirates for a while now! He did almost switch it to a Spiderman party the week before, but I think he's glad he stuck to his original plan!:)
The Loot...
The Pirate!
Pirate 'pup'cakes... as Monroe calls them.
His pirate ship balloon that he & I:) just LOVED.
Sneaking a pupcake before the party started...
The Arizona Pirates that sailed in for the treasure hunt- Dawson, Peyton, & Tatum
Sword fight!!!
He ran around with his balloons the whole day!
The birthday boy, I-I, & Captian Collin!
This is as many of the little party pirates I could almost get in a picture together!:)
First round of singing "Happy Birthday"!
And then of course we had to sing it again!:) This was the most creatively uglyish birthday cake ever!:) Who knew you spell aaaarrrrrrrr? aargh? aarrrrgh? Awrr - or at least that's how they spelt it on the cake!!:)(obviously I am no great speller, but Awrr? hmmmm who knew?;))
After the breaking of the pinata!!! At least this year everyone got a chance to hit it! The pirate ship pinata was strong and lasted a few rounds!:)
High fives Carter & Cooper!!! Thanks again to everyone that came!




No comments:
Post a Comment