LAKE POWELL







The day after we got back from Arizona we drove down to Lake Powell. It was a good trip. As you can see Baby Monz loved driving the boat! I think he really did get sea sick! He wasn't feeling too good most of the trip and now that we are home he is fine! He is such a little trooper!

4 comments:

Lacy said...

I am so jealous of all of your trips!! So much fun.

jlohran said...

First happy birthday week-- I have to admit I am the same way. Love all the cute picts! So Fun!

Saun and Wes said...

K, you guys look like you have been having tons of fun this summer. Nice vacations. We are jealous. Anyhow, Summer, I have to know how you did your background to your blog. It is my very favorite one I have ever seen. I promise I won't copy you, but I really want to know just what you did. I will have to call you. You guys are so cute!
-Saundra

Saun and Wes said...

Hey, it's nice to see you guys at church again and your blog explains why you haven't been to church lately. Good to see you again.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed