VIVA LA CANCUN!!





We had a fun in Cancun! It was fun to bring baby Monz and see him enjoy soo many new things! He loved being in the pool...but he was a little scared of the ocean!




We went to Chitzan-Itza (or how ever you spell it?!) AGAIN! Unlike 2 years ago when Monroe and I drove down by ourselves and missed the toll road back...ya that time it took us 4 hours of driving through back roads of little old towns with huge speed bumps and featherless chickens and crazy dog filled streets with drunk people walking right out in front of us. The time when we would finally see a sign and it would point in three different directions and each way would say Cancun... No not like that time... This time we were sure to find the toll road back...

THIS TIME WE JUST GOT PULLED OVER BY THE POLICIA TWICE IN ONE DAY!!!

Ya...Monroe was driving and I'll spare you all the scary details!!! The same song and dance each time. They pulled us over for no reason, took Monroes license, made him get out of the car, etc., etc., wouldn't let us go until Monroe gave them a $20. We just could not believe it happened twice in one day!!!






IT WAS HOT!

On our way home we stopped by this Cenote. It was so cool! Monroe and I swam in it!


I think baby Monz's favorite part of this trip was trying all the many new foods we gave him! :) His diet up to this point was straight milk and baby food. No treats ever!!! But as you can see he got to try all sorts of stuff!








One day we went to XELHA. We really enjoyed that! It's obvious Monroe did not enjoy his life jacket! :)





It was a great trip! I was so happy to have my parents there with us!

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed