WHAT'S IN A NAME???

So boy #2 is almost here and I am having the hardest time thinking of a name that I just absolutely LOVE! Any suggestions?????

6 comments:

zeb.holly.van.gretchen said...

Congrats on another boy! How about you name him after Edward Cullen-ha ha

The J Gang said...

I still think you should name him kyler or braustin!!!!

paige said...

yeah! I found you! I'd give you some name ideas, but we're all out. So, good luck!

jlohran said...

I can't tell or you'll use em! jk

JRC said...

I still say you should go with Gunn, he's going to be awefully sad he doesn't have any part of his dad's name when his big brother has the whole thing. Plus Gun is cute. What about Gunn Johanson McKay, then his name is after you both. Or Gunner instead of Gunn.

Megan said...

my favorite name is jackson and i would call him jack. since i am not allowed to have any more i cannot use it lol

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed